1) Where did you graduate from and what year?
North Tonawanda High School, 1998
2) Did you have school pride?
Not really. I just wasn’t involved with school. i painted the TNT window once. that window doesn’t even exist anymore and that makes me sad in a way.
3) Best Dance Ever?
I only went to 1 winter dance and 2 proms. i guess senior prom. i dunno. i don’t like dances. i just had mega cool hair and the best dress ever for senior prom.
4) Do you own all 4 Yearbooks?
yes i do. and they’ve been looked at so much (usually to make fun of people and update who has kids already) the binding is breaking.
5) What was the worst trouble you ever got into?
i didn’t get into any trouble. although i recently remembered that after i dropped french 4 someone reported to me that my french 4 teacher, and my previous french teacher were badmouthing me about it. so left both of them notes in their mailboxes saying that they should be more mature and shouldn’t talk about people etc. i was pissed lol.
6) What kind of people did you hang out with?
smart people LOL. i was in all advanced classes so i didn’t have much choice. that and the fact i have nothing in common with most people my age.
7) What was your number 1 choice of College in HS?
i only applied to state schools, i wanted to go to binghamton.
8) What radio station did you jam out to in highschool?
the edge, wblk for a period of 3 months in 10th grade. some canadian stations.
9) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs?
drama club for 1 semester until they stole all my props. foreign language honor society until i dropped french.
10) What were your favorite classes in High School?
AP US history, 12th grade english, calculus
11) Who was your big crush in High School?
scott rea. i can’t remember anyone else.
12) Would you say you’ve changed a lot since high school?
I still feel 15. i still look 15. haha
13) What do you miss the most about it?
angela. i don’t think i really liked high school. i was bored most of the time. i didn’t hate it, but i wouldn’t want to go back.
14) Your worst memory of HS?
15) Did you have a car?
hah yeah right. luckily when i got my license 3 months before i turned 18, my mom had broken her ankle and so i got to use the car to drive to school every day.
16) What were your school colors?
Red and blue. Also, even though it’s not on here, our mascot was a lumberjacks.
17) Who were your favorite teachers?
afshani (us history), zayatz (12th grade english) hot!, um….guido was cool til he turned into a pervert. oo mr pearl. he rocked. 10th grade social studies.
18) Did you own a cell phone in highschool?
hahah no, no one did. ppl had pages towards the end of HS but that was it.
19) Did you leave campus for lunch?
20) If so, where was your fav. place to go eat?
21) Were you always late to class?
22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday School?
remember, i said i didnt do anything bad
23) Did you ever ditch?
again, no. i was a good student. i didn’t even leave early on vacation eves.
24) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there?
um…depends where i am in life. if i can sucessfully lie about what i’m doing with my life, probably. if i have a really hot boy, probably. i may go just to make fun of everyone (most likely lol)
25) Do you wish you were still in high school?
not particularly. except that i didn’t need a job at the time to pay for my amazingly high rent. hahahah